IL: Chicago area
10 - 15 years
Are you a Structural Engineer with 10-15 years of experience and an interest in forensics?
- BS or MS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- Licensed PE, SE Preferred
- 10 - 15 years of experience in structural design, forensics, or construction
- Inquisitive personality
- Excellent written communication skills
- Desire for writing technical reports
- Desire to make a difference
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.