IL: Chicago area
3 - 10 years
Unique Non-Traditional Opportunity - Chicago, IL area
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
· Do you like working with people and solving problems?
· Are you tired of the “grind” of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
· Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild “economic” swings?
· Do you have 3-10 years of designing building structures?
· Do you enjoy giving presentations and building relationships?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing opportunity for you!
- BS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- 3-10 years experience designing building structures. Experience in Steel design very helpful
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- Prefer P.E. license, but EIT considered
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.