IL: Chicago area
15 - 25 Years
If you are looking for a leadership role as a structural engineer to help grow an office and manage staff while also working on excellent projects, this opportunity may be for you!
- BS/MS in Civil / Structural / Architectural Engineering (MS Preferred)
- 15 - 25 years of design experience in structural engineering of buildings
- Licensed SE
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to manage staff and grow an office
- Desire to work with clients
- Desire to make a difference
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.