GA: Atlanta Area
2 - 5 years
Unique Non-Traditional Opportunity - Atlanta, GA area
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
Do you like working with people and solving problems?
Are you tired of the “grind” of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild “economic” swings?
Do you have 2-5 years of structural design experience?
Do you enjoy giving presentations and being in a people interaction role?
Do you enjoy technology for structural engineering?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing opportunity for you!
- BS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (MS a plus)
- 2-5 years experience designing building structures with an enjoyment of using technology to solve structural problems
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- PE License or ability to get within 2 years
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.