MI: Grand Rapids Area
3 - 10 years
If you are looking for a key role as a structural engineer to help grow an office while also working on excellent projects, this opportunity may be for you!
Come enjoy West MI and 4 seasons of beauty, along with Lake Michigan!
- BS / MS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (MS Preferred)
- 3-10 years of design experience in structural engineering of buildings
- Licensed PE or ability to obtain within a year
- Excellent technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to make a difference
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.