Flexible - CA, CO, NC, PA, or TX
2 - 5 years
Unique Non-Traditional Opportunity - CA, CO (Denver), NC (Charlotte), PA (Philadelphia), TX (Houston)
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
Do you like working with people and solving problems?
Are you tired of the “grind” of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
Do you have 2-5 years of geotechnical design experience
Do you enjoy utilizing technology?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing opportunity for you!
- BS in Civil Engineering, with Geotechnical focus
- 2 - 5 years experience of geotechnical design experience with an enjoyment of using technology to solve structural problems
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- PE License preferred (EIT considered)
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.