IL: Chicago Area (Home Based Office)
3 + years
Unique Non-Traditional Opportunity - Home Based Office, Chicago Area
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
Do you like working with people and solving problems?
Are you tired of the “grind” of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild “economic” swings?
Do you have 3+ years experience designing building structures?
Do you enjoy giving presentations and meeting with people to build relationships?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing opportunity for you!
- BS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering or Architecture (MS a plus)
- 3+ years experience designing building structures - steel experience required
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- Prefer P.E. license (SE a plus)
- Desire to Make a Difference
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.