MO: Kansas City Area
5 + years
If you enjoy working on unique and complicated projects, this could be just the right opportunity for you!!
- Interested in owning your career?
- Would you like to collaborate with a talented and global team of engineers, scientists, architects and professionals?
What do others say about the company?... “Productive and fun place to work”, “Good working relationships”, 94% CEO approval rating from employees
- BS / MS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (MS Preferred)
- 5+ years of design experience in structural engineering of buildings, with some complicated structures design
- Licensed PE (SE a Plus)
- Excellent technical skills
- Project Leadership skills
- Experience managing younger engineers on projects
- Desire to create elegant, innovative technical design solutions and work with the best in the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to make a difference
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.