CA: San Francisco or Sacramento
Unique Non-Traditional Opportunity; Home based office - San Francisco or Sacramento area
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
Do you like working with people and solving problems?
Are you tired of the “grind” of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild “economic” swings?
Do you have 4+ years of designing building structures?
Do you enjoy giving presentations?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing opportunity for you!
- BS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- 4+ years designing buildings on the West Coast
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- Prefer SE/PE license, but EIT considered
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.