WA: Seattle area
2 - 6 years
Really Cool Non-Traditional Opportunity!
Did you do experimental research in grad school and struggling to find a position in industry where you can put that to use? This may be the opportunity for you!
- MS (or Ph.D.) in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- 2 - 10 years structural experience (some wood helpful)
- Experience testing in a lab setting (in school or after)
- PE preferred (EIT considered)
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- Desire to make a difference
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.