Midwest US - home based office
5 + years
Very unique - once in a lifetime opportunity!
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
Do you like working with people and solving problems?
Are you tired of the “grind” of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild “economic” swings?
Do you have 5+ years of structural design experience?
Do you have 3+ years of designing steel connections?
Do you enjoy giving presentations and being in a people interaction role?
Do you enjoy technology for structural engineering?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing opportunity for you!
- BS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering (MS a plus)
- 5+ years experience designing building structures with an enjoyment of using technology to solve structural problems
- Experience designing steel connections
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- PE License
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.