Home Based: Remote
3 - 8 years
Unique Technology Based Opportunity
This is a very unique opportunity and we’re confident this will have a profound positive effect on the career and life of the successful candidate to fill this role.
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
Do you like working with people and solving problems?
Are you tired of the “grind” of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild “economic” swings?
Do you have 3 - 8 years of structural design experience? Experience in Precast needed
Do you enjoy giving presentations and being in a people interaction role?
Do you enjoy technology for structural engineering?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have a life changing opportunity for you!
- BS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- 3 - 8 years experience designing building structures with an enjoyment of using technology to solve structural problems
- Precast design experience with a preference for candidates who have worked at at precaster
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- PE License
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.