Non-Traditional - Transmission Line
WI: Madison area
2 + years
Unique Non-Traditional Position for someone with Transmission Line experience
- BS / MS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering
- 2+ years experience in the utility transmission industry
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- A love for technology
- PE License (EIT considered)
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.