WA: Seattle area, home based office
5 + years
Awesome life changing opportunity!
Are you EXCITED to get up and go to work in the morning? If not, read on…
Do you like working with people and solving problems?
Are you tired of the “grind” of engineering design, and all the crazy deadlines?
Are you tired of working in an industry that has such wild “economic” swings?
Do you have 5+ years of designing building structures?
Do you enjoy giving presentations?
Base Salary = 85-100k (DOE)
Full range of benefits, Paid time off, holidays, health insurance options, retirement plan
- BS/MS in Civil/Structural/Architectural Engineering or Architecture Degree
- 5+ years experience designing building structures (including wood)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- A desire for a "people oriented" role with a service oriented mindset
- Prefer P.E. license, but EIT considered or Registered Architect
If you are interested in learning more, or if you know of another structural engineer who you think has some of the characteristics please e-mail Brian Quinn, PE.
Email Brian Quinn
All inquiries are kept confidential.