One of our goals is to help students find companies that match their career and personal goals, resulting in job satisfaction and reduced turnover. We hear the following questions often:
- How can I figure out if companies have excellent training programs in place to mentor new graduates, or if they are just seeking new graduates because of the difficulty in finding experienced engineers?
- There are a lot of great companies that come and recruit at our school, but they are mainly the bigger ones. What if I want to work for a smaller company?
- What if I want to live in a certain location, but not many companies from there come to our school to recruit?
- Are there any good resources to help new/upcoming graduates in structural engineering?
SE Impact can help you in several different ways as you choose a company to begin your career! Below are Four resources we have put together to assist you. (select any tab in the box below)
- SCIS Virtual Event: view the recording of the 2020 SCIS Virtual Event, including 5 industry professionals.
- Find a Great Job: seminar with tips to help you find a great career opportunity.
- SE Job Alert: sign up to be notified when new positions become available
- Resume Upload: send us your resume and transcripts so we better understand your background to assist you in finding a great position.
- SE Apprentice: technical seminars on structural engineering topics for new graduates.